200W 12V (160 Pictured) Portable Canvas folding solar panel less than 8kgs, light efficient reliable power, with all accessories so you just plug it on to your battery.
Suitable for a 80 litre fridge a couple of LED lights as well as your phones and tablets, includes a USB charger.
Complete unit, the additional cable, fitting for both battery and alligator clips and also a quality regulator, so this is the full kit!
This is not one of the cheap eBay panels, it is made to specifications for us, there is too much rubbish out there now and we like our customers happy.
Price includes free shipping by courier (no PO BOX) Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for delivery.
- High efficiency Grade A, 5 Busbar mono crystalline solar cells enables rapid charging, power generation efficiency is 1.2 times higher than that of conventional mono panels.
- Waterproof 600D Oxford fabric which is a heavyweight polyester fabric. It is exceptionally durable and hard-wearing oxford fabric to provide a long life span
- Eco-friendly sun power source silent power generation.
- Plug and use, easy installation steps.
- EP Solar PWM Controller designed to protect the battery from overcharging, under voltage, not the $3 cheap blue one everyone else uses, ours has a 3 year warranty
- Short circuit protection
- Compatible charging for 12/24V batteries or applications, as well as 5V USB-charged devices.
- No danger of burning or explosion, excellent light transmittance
- Fold-able design and light weight, easy to carry.
- Provided with eyelets and carabiners for easy hanging and installation.
- Anderson plugs provided so you can place the controller either at the solar panel or at the battery end
Bag material 600D
Bag color- Black
Open size 2297*890*6mm
Folding size 445*375*66mm
Folding number 10 folding
Net weight 7.88 KGS
Monolithic solar panel size: 313*363*3mm
Single product power: 20.76W
Fold: 10 fold = 2 * 5
Total power: 200W
Operating voltage: 18V
Operating current: 11.1A
Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
Short circuit current: 12.2A
Maximum system voltage (IEC / UL): 700V
Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
Power temperature coefficient: - 0.38% / K
Voltage temperature coefficient: -132.5 mV / K
Current temperature system (-1.8mV / oC)
Test standards: radiation volume 1000W / M2, operating temperature 25 ℃, air quality: 1.5g