There are many of these that look the same, chances are if it's cheap it is exactly that, we use these meters ourselves and have tested extensively, unfortunately, there are many copies made by many "factories" and you don't always get what you pay for.
Just because they look the same does not mean they are, many are sold and freight forwarded, we stock these and you are welcome to arrange inspection and pickup.
Lifepo Batteries users please note the SOC will be wonky due to working on volts, when it does drop it will drop quickly, due to the way a lifepo BMS displays voltage, for a more accurate meter you will require one that measures amps in and amps out.
Ideal for 12-volt lithium and AGM batteries
The second picture is from an actual test unit.
1. Simple dustproof and waterproof surface, with protective cover.
2. Colour liquid crystal with a clear light display.
3. Suitable for AGM, lead-acid, lithium-ion batteries, lithium iron phosphate and metal hydride batteries.
4. Displays the percentage of remaining battery power, voltage.
5. 10-100V wide input voltage, reverse protection.
6. Product sleeps after 10 seconds.
7. Flashing red mark low power reminder.
8. Simple installation with a buckle (no screws required).
9. Includes open programming mode.
Product size: 61.5mm*33.5mm*13.5mm
Installation size: 58.5mm*28.5mm
Display size: 36mm*19.5mm
Working voltage: 10V-70V
Power waste: 5-6mA (LED ON)
Voltage accuracy: Amp 0.1(Typical), Amp 0.5(Max)
Sleep power: 6-12uA (@20V)
Working temperature: -10-55 Degrees
1. PH2.0 terminals, connected to the circuit board from the back of the meter.
2. Red line to the positive terminal, black line to the negative terminal.
3. After the instrument is powered on, it shows the percentage of the battery power, the voltage value, and the symbols of the battery.
4. Press the button to turn off. Pressing any button will wake the unit from sleep.
5. Switching between the displays is done with the options button.
6. The battery display interface shows a bar with 7 sections to indicate available battery power.
7. The voltage on the display interface is measured in real time, and the voltage value is displayed within 10-70V.
8. The percentage on the display interface is the percentage of the remaining battery power
9. When the battery is connected to the charger or there is a high rate of discharge load, the display parameters will fluctuate.
10. The red LED flashes when the battery is low.
11. If the battery specification is unusual, you can enter the set mode 3-- and reset the upper and lower limits of the measured battery voltage.
1pc Battery Capacity Indicator Voltage Monitor
1pc programming Instruction- only required if not a standard 12v battery.
Lifepo and other voltages will require programming.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.